Monday, May 27, 2013

Volume & Capacity - A Vlog

Hello!

I decided to wrap my ideas today into a video.  Why?

1) It's easier than reading (though, there is SOME reading to be done).
2) It will show you what I've been talking about all year.
3) I got a lot of great footage today and I wanted to package it together.  I've decided to share.

It's important to note the following:

a) The students were working on a NEW concept, and were only asked the question and given access to resources.  I did not prompt them to do things - the only prompting is my questioning, to pull out some of the information from their brains.
b) This is a typical day in my classroom.  The set up is dependent on the task, and where they are in their independence with a concept.
c) This is one way that I document who does what and how they do it.  This is handy for assessment purposes.  Today's assessment was all diagnostic.

Watch, share, enjoy!  Please let me know if you have questions, and I will try to answer them in a blog (or a Vlog! What a fun new format for me!)

Thanks for stopping by!



Link to the video on Youtube


No comments:

Post a Comment